Friday 2 July 2010

Exhibition


I am very happy to say that after months of negotiations I at last managed to get my Streatham High Road project shown in Streatham itself.

As part of the Streatham Festival 2010 24 portraits and 30 shops fronts will be shown at the Festival Shop. So, please come on by to see some colourful images of contemporary Streatham!

The Festival Shop
132 Streatham Hill
SW2 4RS

July 10th
Midday - 9pm with drinks after 5pm

July 11th
Midday - 6pm

I hope to see you there!





1 comment:

  1. Hi Susanne, love your blog! I moved to London just over a year ago and have fallen in love with it a bit too. Do you know the White Lion pub on the High Road? It's a year since it was set up as a live music bar and hostel and I'm organising a birthday party/fundraising day. I'm trying to get loads of locals involved - it's a really community driven place - and it would be great to have your support if you're still taking photos of Streatham! Have you got an email address I can write to with more details?
    Mine is events(at)music4children(dot)org and you can find out more info at www.whitelion.org.uk
    It would be so great to hear from you!
    Thanks,
    Helena

    ReplyDelete